Music Festival, Dinner and Auction
We lost our Daughter, Sister, Mother, Cousin and Friend this year. Jesseka Frazer Musson's life was cut short tragically due to domestic violence. Our family wants to raise money for programs that can help people that are in my friend's situation and raise awareness to domestic violence and make a change in her honor.
Event October 13th at the McGinty room in #Spokane.
We are in need of sponsors, donors, auction items, talent, bands, etc. If you are interested in helping in any of these ways please contact me or Shauna Kennedy-Carr. Thank you!
DID YOU KNOW?
• 1 in 3 women and 1 in 4 men in the United States have experienced some form of physical
violence by an intimate partner.
• On a typical day, domestic violence hotlines receive approximately 21,000 calls, an average
of close to 15 calls every minute.
• Intimate partner violence accounts for 15% of all violent crime.
• The presence of a gun in the home during a domestic violence incident increases the risk of
homicide by at least 500%.
• 72% of all murder-suicides involve an intimate partner; 94% of the victims of these crimes
Per the NCADV
#domesticviolence #makingachange #sponsor #donations #women #weneedyourhelp