ImgWonders
  1. Homepage
  2. communications

#communications hashtag

Posts attached with hashtag: #communications

Your Most Dependable PR Girl (@jasminemilan) Instagram Profile Photo
jasminemilan

Your Most Dependable PR Girl

Ponce City Market

IT’S A NEW WEEK... and sheesh, I barely thought I would make it through last week. ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ Last week I practiced being more intentional. By mid week, I realized that I was practicing becoming more vocal and unapologetic. I happily told a lot of people “NO,” and I don’t regret it. ⁣ ⁣ So this week I want to go further into that and practice STRESS RELIEF. ⁣ Last week I felt like my spirit was just attacking itself over and over again. So I created this little system in my head where I hold myself accountable for my own schedule and sanity. ⁣ This week I’ve scheduled times for me to do absolutely nothing, I’ve scheduled times where I HAVE to stop working, I’ve scheduled times where I am no longer answering calls/emails, and I’ve even scheduled time for me to eat and go for a walk. ⁣ ⁣ As an entrepreneur managing multiple client schedules and a full team, organization seems to be the remedy for about 30% of my stress, while the other 70% comes from me just not pushing myself past my actual limits when my mind & body is screaming that it needs rest. ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ What forms of stress relief are you all willing to practice this week in efforts to be more effective and progressive with your business in the long run? ⁣ ⁣ Drop your comment below 👇🏽 ⁣ ⁣ ⁣ #communications

Marketing For Small Biz (@catalystcomms) Instagram Profile Photo
catalystcomms

Marketing For Small Biz

Norwest Market Town

T H I S 👏 W A Y 👏 to make your a reality 🍾 . 💬 Slide into our DM’s to work with the at Catalyst Communications or use the link in our bio 🔥 . We specialise in , , creative & to grow 🤙

Giota Konstantinidou (@konstantinidougiota) Instagram Profile Photo
konstantinidougiota

Giota Konstantinidou

* summer message . . . . . . . . . 🇬🇷 #communications

Jessica Anavim (@jessicaanavim) Instagram Profile Photo
jessicaanavim

Jessica Anavim

I was recently featured on the @officechannel’s Rockstars of Communication segment. Full version is available on my YouTube channel. Check it out! . . . #communications digitalmarketing

Hopkins Communications (@hopkinscommunications) Instagram Profile Photo
hopkinscommunications

Hopkins Communications

Shooting with the triumphant Cork U20's last week at Páirc Uí Chaoimh for the launch of the new Cork Gaa Club's Draw season! Well done on a great season lads, from the team at HC. Photo: Cathal Noonan #Communications

WEB & GRAPHICS DESIGNER (@aspa.phoenix) Instagram Profile Photo
aspa.phoenix

WEB & GRAPHICS DESIGNER

Greece

Η Ιστορία πίσω από το σήμα “V” . Δυο δάχτυλα, δυο χειρονομίες, δυο διαφορετικές ερμηνείες. Αν το σήμα γίνει προτάσσοντας το πίσω μέρος του χεριού, τότε είναι μια διόλου ευγενική χειρονομία που κυριαρχεί κυρίως στη Βρετανία για πάνω από έναν αιώνα. Σε μια απόπειρα μετάφρασης της έννοιας, θα ήταν στα ελληνικά «άρπα την», με την ακραία απόδοσή της. Ωστόσο, κατά τον Δεύτερο Παγκόσμιο πόλεμο, τόσο η χειρονομία όσο και η ερμηνεία αυτής, είχαν μια τελείως διαφορετική έννοια. . Ο Βέλγος πολιτικός ονόματι Victor de Laveleye, ο οποίος εισήγαγε την εν λόγω χειρονομία όταν κατέφυγε στη Βρετανία όταν οι Ναζί κατέλαβαν τη χώρα του. Ενώ ζούσε στην εξορία, ο de Laveleye είχε αναλάβει ως επικεφαλής των ραδιοφωνικών εκπομπών του BBC και πρότεινε οι ακροατές στην κατεχόμενη Ευρώπη να χρησιμοποιούν το γράμμα V ως σύμβολο της αντίστασης (Το V στα γαλλικά, σημαίνει victoire δηλαδή «νίκη», αλλά και στα Ολλανδικά το vrijheid, σημαίνει ελευθερία). . Ο De Laveleye ήλπιζε ότι η καμπάνια του V, θα διαδοθεί σε όλη την Ήπειρο, και θα έκαμπτε το ηθικό των Ναζιστών. Ο βρετανικός Τύπος γρήγορα διέδωσε αυτή την ιδέα, που έγινε δημοφιλής στους ανθρώπους της Συμμαχίας που σχημάτιζαν το γράμμα V με τα δάχτυλά τους, έχοντας τις παλάμες γυρισμένες μέσα. Με την πάροδο των ετών, η εν λόγω χειρονομία μετέφερε το μήνυμα της ενθάρρυνσης και αργότερα της ειρήνης. . . . s

English Turkish